My mother is in the process of moving, so she brought me many of the items in her stash…including some of the first patterns I used back in high school. The dress on the left was a Halloween costume (green underdress for shimmery elf dress); it probably comes as no surprise that the top pleats did not turn out to my satisfaction.
The longer skirt in the middle pattern was the red costume piece I made to perform in at school. Not bad, but not great material. It has since gone the way of the dinosaur. And one of the vests on the right is the one I improved sleeves for to use as a lace up jacket to go on top of said skirt. I apparently hadn’t heard of shoulders at that point, so needless to say movement was difficult!